Wednesday, January 09, 2008

trivial post

These from a spirited* game of Trivial Pursuit:

Which is likelier to bite you - a male dog or a bitch?
Um, of course it's a bitch. Doesn't anyone realize how obvious the answer to this question is?

What is the largest member of the pig family?
Here is the answer I was given, verbatim:
a hippopotamus! No wait, that was a bad joke. But they kind of look like pigs. Really, it's the wombat.
Uproarious laughter from me as I reveal the answer to be, yes, a hippopotamus.

Ok, you probably had to be there, but at least we're getting along.




* "spirited" here does not mean under the influence of a spirit, aka drunk, but I think that I will start using it to mean so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although it involves a hippo, the deadliest animal in the world (seriously, hippos kill more people every year than any other animal), I am very glad to read that. :)

LittlePea said...

Well THIS bitch doesn't bite. Ok maybe I do.

This has nothing to do with this post but I just wanted to say it anyway. I love the word hippopotamus. It's one of my favorite words because it's funny to say. I like to say it French too. It sounds the same, you just don't pronounce the h and the u is strong on the last syllable. Say it like 5 times and I swear you'll start either laughing or think I'm just a complete idiot. Either way is fine with me because I'll still keep on liking that word. ok that's all, have a good day des.

# #