Tuesday, January 08, 2008

vague answers

I stole this from my 16-year old niece, but I found it applicable to my current situation. Maybe it will answer a few questions.
Yay myspace! Silly questions for high schoolers!



1. Longest relationship
10 years, 8 months

2. Shortest relationship:
a weekend, but this is irrelevant

3. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?
3

4. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry the person you were with?
yes, until I asked him and he said no because he wanted to see what else was out there

5. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
yes

6. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
yes

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
relationship!

8. Have you ever been cheated on?
no but I wish I had... it would explainthe way was being treated

9. What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
chivalry

10. Have you ever had your heart broken?
yes, see question #4

12. Talk to any of your exes?
yes, for now. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

13. If you could go back in time would you change things to where you could still be with one of your exes?
no, I've found out how a boy is supposed to treat a girl and I wouldn't trade it for the world

14. Any of your ex's feel the same way?
maybe now that he knows what he did wrong

15. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
the best

16. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
yup

17. Have you dated someone older then you?
yes

18. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
maybe a second chance, as long as they learn from their mistakes

19. Believe in love at first sight?
not first sight, but you will certainly know when you meet that special someone

20. Ever dated two people at once?
kinda... terms are getting a little hazy

21. Do you want to get married?
yes

22. Do you have something to say to any of your exes?
not in a public forum

23. Ever stolen someone's boyfriend or girlfriend?
no, I guess you could say *I* was the stolen one

24. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
just a little harmless crush... until he was single

25. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
worse

26. Are you looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend?
no I found me a keeper

6 comments:

mar said...

well, that was vague. ;)

jessabean said...

Big interweb hugs to my bloggy friend.

flutter said...

wanted to see what else was out there.

Jeez.

LittlePea said...

How cute. Hmm this said a lot though. I was kind of wondering....If what I'm thinking is correct I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad you found someone who obviously adores you and makes you happy.

Amy Jo said...

I am still confused somewhat, but that's ok. It's kind of like a mystery. How did you two meet is my main question. He's in MI, you're in NY...Anyway, good luck on the upcoming move!

super des said...

pea, you're probably right in your assumptions.

amy jo, we met via myspace. ha! but we've been friends for a long time. And no we're more!
:)

# #