Monday, October 27, 2008

early

I love days off. However, I don't love when I wake up at 6:30am, have my coffee, make myself all prettified, and have Jason drive me to work, only to walk in the door and have my boss tell me that there is no internet and thus no reason for me to be there. I called Jay and luckily he had not yet reached the major street so he was able to turn around lickity-split.

I came home, decided that changing into pajamas was a good idea, then further decided that laying back down in bed would also be a good idea. Unfortunately, once I'm up, I'm up. So while Jay slept, I read. Then my phone rang and I got actually up for the day. Like I said, I enjoy not working (especially if I'm still getting paid - which I assume I am), but I do not enjoy waking up early.

1 comment:

LittlePea said...

I don't either. I love your costume.

# #