Wednesday, August 13, 2008

quick bank update

So I did go and get a new bank account. The people there were totally nice *and* Jay gets a $25 gas card for referring me (since we share cars, that is awesome for everyone). I haven't fully closed my old bank account yet, because my newfound health insurance from work is supposed to be taken out soon. So I still check this old bank account every coupla days.

You'll never guess what I saw today. Apparently last week I had over $1100 in my bank account. You know, last week. Remember that, when I had all that money? I sure don't. But damn, I shoulda gone on a shopping spree!

But it did cement my choice to switch banks, because this bank is R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D!

4 comments:

LittlePea said...

Banks. Every time I go in one I have that overwhelming feeling of impatience--probably PTSD left over form when I was a little kid in long line with my mom....And now I'm too old to ask for a lollipop.

super des said...

Banks are jerks. I wish I didn't have to use one.

Suzanne Reisman said...

You know what makes me really sad about all this? $25 doesn't even get you 6 gallons here.

Hope the new bank works out better.

super des said...

It buys about 1/2 tank here. But shoot, that's money I didn't have to spend!

# #