Wednesday, July 02, 2008

more about Griswold

Remember Griswold the squirrel? Apparently Jay needs companionship while I'm gone, and the cat & dog just don't cut it anymore.



When you click on it to make it bigger, you will notice a grainy quality. This is because your humble narrator and photographer was safely behind the closed screen door so there would be no face-eating of des by Griswold.

BUT Jay admits that the squirrel did try to eat his toes. You see? My face would be next. I'm not crazy paranoid.

6 comments:

flutter said...

So cute though

LittlePea said...

I love squirrels. They're such acrobatic thieves of bird seed.

super des said...

I agree, he is cute. But he's been getting pushy lately.

and pea, since he's not "stealing" anything, I wouldn't know.
:)

Pendullum said...

I too, at one time was a squirrel lover...
Ironically, where a live, there are two albino squirrels, they look like rabbits.
For years I talked about these squirrels...
And my husband NEVER saw them....
And then one day we were walking to an art opening with a friend,through the mental institute's park and he was basically sequaying into my insanity.... (did I mention that these squirrels were in the Mental Institutes park?which could /can be seen from the streetcar)
He starts talking about how I see white squirrels, and how he has NEVER seen them...
And almost on cue, during his diatribe, the white squirrels were out playing...
and my friend sees them, looks at my husband and says 'So, these squirrels DO NOT exist? And Pendullum is crazy?'

jessabean said...

This is ridiculously cute...and you could always send Mecru after him if he tries to pull any shenanigans.

super des said...

Pend - there were some ducks like that at my college. Only me & my BFF could see them, even when other people had to "duck" their heads out of the flight path. I thought I was going nuts.

jess - Mecru is raring to go, but I don't want to risk a possible vet trip!

# #