Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I guess this goes with my last post...




The Part of You That No One Sees



You are powerful, passionate, and dominant.

You have a vision of how things should be, and you do your best to make things happen.

People rely on you for your strength. You are a rock to many.



Underneath it all, you aren't so sure about your passions.

So many ideas spark your interest, it is hard for you to get behind a select few.

However, you see indecision as a sign of weakness. So you pursue your goals full force - no matter how foolish they turn out to be.



I stole this from Suebob, because hers was:

You are wise, insightful, and brilliant.
Your wit is sharp and occasionally hurtful...
Revealing your scorn for people with less intelligence.

Underneath it all, you feel burdened by the stupidity of humanity.
You know what's right in the world, but it's overshadowed by everything that's wrong.
People see you as arrogant. While this is partially true, you are also very sensitive.

And I told her that that is the part of me that everyone sees.

I will not comment on the truthfulness of this.

No comments:

# #