Wednesday, August 16, 2006

survey thief!

I'm bored, so I stole this from Laura:


A) Four Jobs I've had in my life:

1. office monkey
2. pharmacy technician
3. newspaper-subscription-seller
4. the guy in the souvenir booth at the race car track (my mom was the photographer)


B) Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Office Space
2. Mystery Men
3. Anything Johnny Depp / Tim Burton
4. Kids in the Hall - Brain Candy



C) Four places I have lived:
1. Brooklyn, NY
2. Davis, CA
3. Mendoza, Argentina (3 months)
4. Eureka, CA



4 Shows I love to watch:

1. Simpsons
2. Futurama
3. Kids in the Hall
4. Family Guy



E) Four places I've been on vacation:
1. The whole country
2. Vina del Mar, Chile
3. San Felipe, Mexico
4. Iguazu, Argentina



F) Four Web sites I visit:
1. Blogspot
2. Myspace
3. yahoo mail
4. Overheard in NY



G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Mac & Cheese
3. Strawberries
4. Baked tofu with Peanut Sauce and Spinach



H) Four Places I'd rather be right now:

1. Anywhere except work (I'm not at work right now - I guess it's ok)
2. With my friends
3. Somewhere far, far away
4. In Bed

No comments:

# #