Friday, April 28, 2006

comic strips = life

My favorite Calvin & hobbes goes like this:

Calvin is sitting at his desk with a zombie face. Suddenly he freaks out and yells "WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING IN HERE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY ?! THIS IS THE ONLY LIFE I'VE GOT !!" as he flips over his desk and runs out of the class screaming.
The next panel shows his teacher carrying him back by the scruff of the and she says "Next time, try a drink of water and a few deep breaths."

I would include the comic strip in this blog, but I don't have permission from Bill Watterson to reprint it. Oh well, what the heck. I'm not saying I wrote it or anything.



I showed it to ny boss, who is also a C&H fan, and he laughed. So at least he will understand why when I freak out and jump out the window.

No comments:

# #