Tuesday, March 14, 2006

happy dance


So the place I worked at before my current job went out of business today. This is not a surprise, as they were doing many unethical, negligent, and flat-out illegal things and were in tremendous debt. That's why I high-tailed it out of there -- I wasn't about to go down with the ship or worse yet, go to jail with the . . . ship. The best part is that we -- the former employees who wanted to put a stop to their misdeeds once and for all -- put the final nail in their coffin. Several of us reported them to the respective authorities and justice was swift. The CEO apparently blamed it on us too -- but for a different reason. Apparently quitting en masse and turning them in constitutes not being a team player. That fucker loved the sports analogy. The only thing that makes me mad is that I know he will somehow survive this unscathed -- he's too talented a con artist to quit now. But at least I know we helped bring about a little piece of karma.


ok, i admit, this post was not written by me. it was written by a very good friend of mine, but every word rings true for me. i also worked there, and though i left earlier, you can bet i would have had a major part in the bringing down of it all.


Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

No comments:

# #