Thursday, October 02, 2008

I need yourr help!

My sister is getting married in 3 weeks. I am flying across 2/3 of the country to be there. The problem is, my mom - who lives in the same state as my sister - might not be able to make it.

My mom doesn't work because she has Multiple Sclerosis. Traveling is hard on her, but finances are even harder. My sister is already in over her head with the wedding, and I am barely putting food in my mouth as it is. So my mom might not be able to afford the trip.

But there is only one way I know to raise money. I make jewelry. So please go buy some.

my etsy store

I have a ton of stuff for sale, and it will only take a few people buying things for me to raise the $200 or so needed for my mom to get to my sister's wedding. Most of my things are between $10 - $20, so they are totally affordable. If you don't see anything you like, I can make you something special. (I even make stuff for guys.)

So go buy stuff. Buy things for yourself. Buy things as gifts. Tell other people to buy things.

Pretty pretty please? Don't you think a mom should be at her first daughter's wedding? I promise that 100% of the proceeds will go to my mommy. Please help.

No comments:

# #