Monday, October 29, 2007

Autumn

Inspired by the wonderful Ms. LittlePea's beautiful post on autumn, I've decided to post a picture of my own.

Like most of my whim pictures, this was taken with my phone. (Remember how much I love my camera phone? I totally bought a memory chip for it too, so now I can take more than 8 pictures!) But anyway, excuse the blurriness.


The sun was at that perfect angle to shine on the tops of the trees while the bottom halves and the street where I walked were drenched in shade. The leaves aren't quite turning yet, but I think you can feel the chill in the Fall air as you walk to work and see this sight.

4 comments:

jessabean said...

Wow, that's a pretty damn good picture for a camera phone! And it's the perfect picture for the weather. Yesterday was so nice and chilly and...fall!

super des said...

Agreed. Thanks Jess!

Frazzled Mom said...

Great picture. My phone takes pictures too. I'm just too dumb to figure out how it works!!!

Anonymous said...

we got one of those crazy hoover things for leaves this week - it is so much fun but a gust of wind and its a mess again :D

# #