Wednesday, July 04, 2007

guh

Thank goodness for a day off in the middle of the week. Besides the fun of going to Suzanne's house for an all-American-dumpling-fest, I don't have to be at work.

So I get a chance to catch up on all the blogs and emails that I apparently received yesterday and couldn't read because now that my desk is in a cave, everyone can see my computer screen and slowly realize that I'm not "working" so much as goofing off - not that I could work anyway, because it's frickin' freezing in the cave and I tried to make this sentence as long as possible and I think I did a pretty good job.

I guess I have to start training some poor sap upon my mid-week return to work, so that will probably limit my blogs and communications as well. God, these people have to get their priorities straight!

Anyway, celebrate the birth of you nation by blowing a small piece of it up.

No comments:

# #