Tuesday, July 24, 2007

finished!

I'd recently realized that all 3 of my BlogHer roommates have already finished book 7, and I know they are dying do talk about it. If I want to be able to hang around without covering my ears and going "lalalalalala" all the time then of course I had to finish it too. No time to wait til the airport.

Read.
4 hours sleep.
Full day of work.
Read some more.
Triumphant and symbolic slamming of the book after page 759.

okey doke, what's next?



ps - I used the line "I have to finish it! I have other stuff to do!"

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

How'd you know I finished it? I didn't think I wrote about it, but then again, I don't remember and am too lazy to look it up.

Anyway, it will be fun to discuss. I'm hoping that my mom finishes before you come over on Sunday.

super des said...

You'd mentioned you were going to read it as soon as Husband left. I assumed that had happened already :)

Count Mockula said...

Hee hee! I can't wait to talk about it.

flutter said...

Did you love it?

super des said...

It was definitely an enjoyable time, and so will be the next few days!

Alex Elliot said...

I'm so looking forward to discussing it.

# #