Thursday, April 05, 2007

RW volume 10

I really hope I am nearing the end of this series. On Monday, New Boss takes over for real and we all pray that she will do what needs to be done (i.e. firing R).

Old Boss has had it. R keeps screwing things up because she's not paying attention. How hard is it to look at things? Does the invoice match the envelope you're putting it into? Is something not on the list because it's a completely different customer? All these questions and more could be answered if R would just look at what she's doing. But no. Problems arise and Boss and I have to spend time fixing them. R's defense? "I've never done it that way before!" No shit, sherlock. That's why boss is pissed. You've always been wrong.

Not to mention the other day when she went to check the mail and came back with 1 check and 1 bill. "That's it." Boss and I told her that that can't be it. No junk mail? No magazines or catalogs? I get more than 2 pieces of mail every day at my house. The company always gets a giant stack. Is it possible you just missed these when you got the mail yesterday? Our mailboxes are on the top shelf so it's very hard to reach and impossible to see. I've done this myself.
"NO WAY" she yelled. I calmly told her that I would go check the mail again later. She got all defensive like I was blaming her for the entire world's problems.

Then when I did go check, secretly praying that there would be more mail so I could shove it down R's throat, she threw a fit about how she already checked the mail and how dare I question her. What do you know? The real mail was there - 2 boxes full. I showed Boss and he cussed at R not-so-under his breath.

New Boss has been around for all of this, not to mention when R totally yelled at both of us for some stupid thing. So NB's first act should definitely be to replace R. She's seen the incompetence, the rudeness, and has not seen any reason to keep her.

So if we all believe real hard, wishes may come true.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fingers AND toes are crossed here.

super des said...

mine too.

LittlePea said...

Hey Des! I haven't been able to read anything because the template shows up wierd on my screen but I wanted to leave a comment. I'll come back later-blogger is probably acting up again.

# #