Monday, January 15, 2007

shameless ad space

The best t-shirt store ever is threadless.com. Anyone can submit a slogan for a t-shirt* and if you have the skill (which I do not), you can submit a t-shirt design. It would be really cool to see someone wearing your artwork. They are cool because there are only so many of each shirt made, so you don't see 10,000 people wearing the same shirt as you. And yes, some of the shirts are American Apparel, but they're moving away from that.

Oh! Best part? The shirts are relatively cheap.

So go support small time designers.


* I submitted "Me fail English? That's unpossible!" so if you see that you should vote for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a cool site. And I like your idea for a slogan..

super des said...

I have to admit, I stole it from the Simpsons.

Sudiegirl said...

You know, your shirt slogan sounds like the crocs in the comic strip "Pearls Before Swine"...one of my faves.

I am so glad you came to visit me today - I miss you!!!!!

Smooches!

super des said...

Yes but if it was the crocs then I'd somehow be racist, right?

Anonymous said...

Does tshirthell.com still exist? If so, they have the most offensive t-shirts known to men, but a similarly democractic t-shirt idea submission process.

# #