Monday, January 15, 2007

des want

I want a new jacket. No, I need a new jacket. Since it hasn't been what you would call a "cold winter" here in NY, I've only gotten to wear my big coat a couple of times. This means that every day, I'm wearing my green jacket. I llike my green jacket, but I'm tired of it.

Enter this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been going through an ebay kick lately*, and I found the best coat ever. I'm not normally for the fur thing, but vintage is better than new anyday. I'll see if I can detach it anyhow. Point is, this is the best coat ever. The auction doesn't end for a few days, and right now the coat is still really cheap. I'm very afraid of the price skyrocketing at the last minute so I can't afford it. I want this coat.

You can tell I want it because I taught myself to use photoshop to make myself wearing it. (Translation: I tried playing with photoshop, couldn't do it, gave up, and asked The Boyfriend to do it for me.)





* I also got a William Shatner autograph for $1 to go with my $2 Charlton Heston autograph.

5 comments:

SUEB0B said...

The coat is ok. The tiger hat, however, rocks the house.

super des said...

Luckily the tiger hat is alread mine.

Anonymous said...

I think the coat is snazzy and agree with Suebob that the tiger hat rocks the house. I hope you win the auction.

Count Mockula said...

It only took me a few seconds to realize the pic was photoshopped, but in those few seconds I thought you had a really big head.

super des said...

I thought the big head was funny, and I was wondering would not notice the photoshopping.

# #