Thursday, December 28, 2006

2 quick notes. No wait - 3.

My brother said I have a NY accent. I told him it was just the cold.

Today I started my new birth control regimen*. Instead of getting a faint-inducing shot every 3 months, I now take a pill every day. (And yes, that's because the new doctor is the best ever and I love her.) So while I was waiting outside the restaurant (because my personal chef has not returned from CA yet) I began my life as a pill popper. 1st pill of 1st pack of 1st regimen? Dropped on the ground. We're off to a great start.**

Have I mentioned lately that I love fondue? Well I do. I remembered this last night at Suzanne's bday party where I ate about 48 pounds of cheese, and 17 pounds of chocolate. mmmmmm *drool*



* You know it's new hormone time when the Simpsons makes you cry because it is so sweet. Episodes that you watch 48 times a day and normally do not make you cry. Yay for hormones!

** I still ate it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is just so exciting. Woohoo on the new pill regimen, ha,ha..

BTW, if you have the same flu/cold I had it will give you enjoyment for at least two weeks..

super des said...

I've been with the cold for almost 2 weeks. I don't think it ever ventured into flu territory, and I'm assuming it's about done with?

Suzanne said...

I have so eaten pills off the ground. It is a sadder type of drug addiction than the typical one.

All that cheese was so good. And we shall have more tonight, as Husband made 45 tons of macaroni and cheese, 40 of which are cheese. Yay!

# #