Tuesday, November 28, 2006

wah

D-List Blogger

Groupings Explained:

The Low Authority Group [D-List Bloggers]
(3-9 blogs linking in the last 6 months)
The average blog age (the number of days that the blog has been in existence) is about 228 days, which shows a real commitment to blogging. However, bloggers of this type average only 12 posts per month, meaning that their posting habits are generally dedicated but infrequent.



So.... my type averages only 12 blogs per month? This is my 28th this month, and I was on vacation for a few days. And only 3-9 links in 6 months? I link to myself more than that. And low authority? Ha.

So anyway, help me become A list. Spread the des.

Check your listing here. Thanks to Suebob for the tip.

9 comments:

Count Mockula said...

I'm D list, too. But I don't care, because I think there's an inverse relationship between how cool your blog is and how cool your life is. Suzanne excepted, of course...

super des said...

So...wait. My life and your life suck because we have cool blogs, and Suzanne's doesn't suck even though she has a cool blog?

Anyway, the rating system is confused. D is the best and A is the worst.

Suzanne said...

Here's my annoying "serious" response: The problem with this tool is that technorati does not seem to be working for you, Des. The only reason that I am a B-list is because of blogger chicks, which you are also part of. So this is fucked up.

Here's my other response: I am delighted that you and the Count think that I have a cool blog, and of course, you know how much I adore yours. Yea, blog love!

super des said...

Yeah, Technorati said I didn't even have a blog up til a few weeks ago. But now it says there are 422 links to it. Well we'll 3 start our own club. The Cool Chicks Blog Club. Everyone's a winner!

Count Mockula said...

Wait, D is good?

I love everybody...

super des said...

I decided D was good.

SUEB0B said...

I didnd't mean to cause so much stress by posting this stupid thing. I thought B-list was pretty silly but also relevant because there was a B-list meet-up of people who weren't going to blogher last year...

Suzanne said...

422! Wow. Well deserved.

super des said...

bob- no stress. It's just funny to get worked up over stupid things.

suz- thanks. As always, flattery will get you everywhere.

# #