Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Red Bull gives you wings! No wait, a headache.

Dear Red Bull,
That is a very nice race car you sponsor. I can see it right now from my office window, as it repeatedly “zooms” around a corner on the train tracks embedded in a cobblestone street. The driver seems to be having a good time driving the same 10-15 feet while revving his engine so loudly that we on the 5th floor cannot even carry on a conversation. Maybe he’s hopped up on energy drink. It could be your product, but it could also be a competitor. Or it could be another stimulant altogether. He is in Brooklyn. I think he could score some meth if he wanted to.

Unfortunately, there is a very low chance of my purchasing your product based on this commercial. It has nothing to do with you, please don’t take it personally. I just don’t watch tv. Or drink Red Bull. I’m not even sure I’d be able to hear it even if I did see it. You see, the race car under my window is extremely loud. Maybe if I could leave when the noise became too much, I would enjoy it more. But no.

Love,
des

No comments:

# #