Tuesday, June 20, 2006

more stuff I don't feel like writing whole blogs about

-- When I was little I wanted to be a singer, so I called my friend & her sister to start a band like Wilson Phillips with me. All she said was "I don't think so, des."

-- Here is my hero for the day:
Somehow a conversation started between my friend and a coworker that led to statements such as homosexuality is a sin and "lesbians are too manly," which led to my friend saying "well your religion is stupid and you're stupid for following it!" Rock on , Glenna.

-- If you're going to stay out late watching a movie in the park, be prepared to be extra tired the next day at work.

-- I saw a bumper sticker that said "We are making enemies faster than we can kill them." Yeah.

-- Someone give me a new job; something that is fun and not surrounded by idiots that think I'm their secretary because I am extremely more competent than they are.

-- Sometimes I see something cool in the store but I don't buy it because I can't justify it. Then I have dreams about it and realize I need it. Right now it is a blue windbreaker with a rainbow stripe that is the worst 80s thing I've ever seen in my life. It is also the coolest thing in the whole world and I must have it.

-- It only took one day for someone to realize that my new tattoos should be fighting because they represent Batman vs. the Penguin. I didn't do that on purpose, but it works. Maybe I'll get a question mark and a cat as well.

-- I feel like Larry King when I write blogs like this. Someone should pay me to do it, and I can get married 8 times. But I won't.

-- It should be a crime to make the office 30 degrees cooler than it is outside. 10 degrees would be fine, because it does need to be a bit cooler. They are just taking it too far.

-- Strapless bras are only good when the presence of straps would irritate your new penguin tattoo. Otherwise, I'm all for straps.

-- I'm going to start going to museums on Friday nights instead of bars. There are still a lot of crappy people around, but they are generally not drinking as much.

-- This is fun. I think I could do this all day.

-- I like when things sound like spaceships or ray guns. It gives me a little ray of hope.

-- I'm also going to start eating popcorn at work. It makes it feel more like a party.

-- Ok, I'm done for now.

2 comments:

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

Christ you're getting funnier daily. Desmerelda and her smoking wit.

super des said...

and this when I wasn't even trying. Good thing I use my powers for good and not for evil,

# #