Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'M TIRED

I’m tired of my coworkers making the same lame jokes every day.

For example, our office has a metal cart that we use for moving things back & forth between myself and 2 other people. Whenever I move the cart, someone always says “Going shopping?” and laughs profusely because they just made the funniest joke ever. It’s the same person every day.

I’m tired of explaining the same things over and over.

“Why is your chair so low?”

“Because my desk is low. It hits my knees unless I lower my chair.”

EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I’m tired of being asked questions, then having the answer (if it is listened to) be unsatisfactory.

“Where is this thing?”

“I don’t have it.”

“What do you mean you don’t have it?”

“I mean that someone else that is not me has it. I don’t know who.”

“Well where is it?”

“I still don’t know.”

Then they come and look through my stuff anyway.

I’m tired of people talking to air and expecting me to know that they are talking to me, even though I can’t hear them.

I’m tired of people acting like they know me well enough to eat my snacks.

I’m tired of people not coming through on their promises.

I’m tired of people saying “Hey California girl!” every time they see me.

I’m just tired.

2 comments:

Isabelle Treuille said...

u and all the lawy people have the MOST BORING BLOGS ive ever read. i dont know how u write in such complicated writing all the time...
oh welll.
ur my sisters friend right??
comment on my blog especially the picture one!
maybe i saw u at that party (i wouldnt call it one) that my sister had (the super bowl one)
anyway
c u around
izzy

super des said...

technically, I'm not a lawy person.

# #