Thursday, March 02, 2006

i hate going to the doctor

if you're a woman, you have to get a pregnancy test every time you go to any doctor, whatever the reason. doctor, i feel a little sick today. pregnancy test! i need surgery to remove my gall bladder. pregancy test! i broke my toe. pregnancy test! i can't move my hand. pregnancy test! i'm hungry. pregnancy test!
i understand the medical profession not wanting to irradiate fetuses (feti?) and cause birth defects and other things that will become big problems later, but I know i'm not pregnant! why don't they just listen to me? and it's a pretty crappy test, because apparantly i keep failing. why else would i have to take it over and over? also, the doctors and i have different ideas about what constitutes "failing" a pregnancy test.

i'm right sick of it, i tells ya.

3 comments:

BestRapperAlive said...

Pregnancy tests are good. What if you have a baby inside you, but you don't realize tha the baby exists until it's out of you. Then your boyfriend has to go to law school and so he can get a good job, but he hates law school because he just did two years of grad school and wants a break, but he has to get a good job becuase you filed for child support and the friggin courts in Boston are so uptight

super des said...

that didn't happen to me. but i see how maybe it could happen to someone i know.

Anonymous said...

I have broken a long silence to say this REALLY made me laugh :)

thank you,

Omer

# #