Sunday, March 19, 2006

des + friends = good

I need a girlfriend. Or several girlfriends. And not because I'm bored with boys. Not *that* kind of girlfriend. I need friends that are girls.

I want someone to go shopping with, and get my nails done with, and someone to talk girl talk with, and someone who will help me throw things at people, and who will come over to my house and get drunk and sleep on the couch (it folds out), and who I can do the same to, and someone who might sit in a park with me for no reason.

The problem is, I generally don't like girls. If you are reading this and you are a girl, then consider yourself lucky. You are one of the Chosen Ones. And if you are a boy reading this, then also consider yourself lucky. I just don't like most people in general. That makes it hard to make friends.

I have Craig of course, and Craig's friends. But sometimes Craig is busy, or doesn't want to do what I want to do. And Craig's friends are Craig's friends. I like them, but they are not soley *my* friends. I want friends to call my very own. I want someone I can be selfish over, and not have to share. I want to be joined at the hip, so that when one of us shows up somewhere, people will ask where the other one is.

I do have a couple friends like this. Unfortunately, they are all in CA. I am working on a sinister plot to convert Liz from a Cali girl to a NY girl. When she comes to visit next month, I'm going to try my darndest to convince her to stay. Or go home & pack, then move out here.

Heck, I'll even settle for boy friends. As long as they're groovy with me, a friend is a friend. I'm just bored. Boredy bored bored bored.

So: move to NY. If you already live here, call me up. Doing stuff is fun. I want a part of that.

No comments:

# #