Friday, March 04, 2011

oh hi

Oh hi, I have a blog that I haven't updated in over a month.
Remember when I used to update at least once a day? Yeah.

So anyway, I think I'm going to switch to Wordpress. Blogger is always ridiculous for me - it gives me issues uploading photos and whatnot.

Maybe it will inspire me to blog more. It won't be every day, because I'm still pretty damn busy, but more often than once a month anyway.

I haven't started the new blog yet because honestly, I don't know what to call it. And I don't know if anyone cares. That's not an invitation to a pity party, I just never get comments anymore. Of course, I rarely leave comments on others' anymore either. Part of that whole "being super busy" thing.

So.... thoughts?

5 comments:

mar said...

muahaha! i just posted a blog w/ the words pity party today too.
grreat minds! (& word verif=suckyb)

Count Mockula said...

I never post comments on anyone's blog anymore. It's all the fault of that danged Google Reader. Now, if I want to comment, I have to multiple-clicky over to the real site instead of just reading everything on the same page. On the bright side, that means I get to read every post, usually within half a day of you posting it. So anyway... I care.

super des said...

You know Mock, I do the same thing with Google Reader. Convenience or laziness?

Pea said...

Don't go anywhere without telling us where to find you Des! I don't blog as much as I used to or would like and I'm ok with that. Just post when you want to even if it's once a month. The people who love you will still be there. And, I think if wordpress would make you feel like a fresh start go for it!

Jill said...

I used to read your MySpace blog all the time, but I lost track of a lot of people as we all drifted away from there, now I've found you again I'll be a regular reader!
(this sounds a lot more stalkerish than I intended it to!)

# #