Saturday, August 01, 2009

movin along

I had a job interview on Friday, at a clothing store in the mall. I think it went well, so hopefully I get the full time Assistant Manager position - though I would settle for part time cashier. I would have to get another job too, but I'm kind of expecting to do that anyway. I would get a 40% discount on super cute (and cheap) clothes. Their dress code is pretty casual (jeans with "appropriate" holes are ok, for example), but this is what I wore to the interview (notice the lack of tattoos!):



Yes, that is Star Trek Generations on the tv.


Luckily I could leave my tattoos uncovered if I got the job.

So when I uploaded the above photo to facebook, it matched me with an ad. I took a screenshot.

Notice the colors, posing, and jewelry location. I thought it was hilarious.

We saw our new place today. It wasn't as small as we thought it would be, which is good. However, it does need to be sprayed for termites, an all-over scrub, and a paint job before we move in, and then some ongoing work after we actually get our crap over there. But it will be nice to have a place of our own again (and be able to unpack!). 2 people & a cat living out of a tiny bedroom is not what I woud call an ideal living situation.

I finished the bracelet I was working on. Go check it out and let me know if you have a design I should make for you.

Ok, that's all for now. TTFN.

1 comment:

LittlePea said...

Good luck with your interview. I used to work for a clothing store. It was fun and I loved the discount. I'm sure you'll do great.

# #