Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm bored, so here are some questions

If you guys want me to continue with my detailed description of my trip home for my dad's memorial, I will. But it's depressing.

So a survey that I took from myspace instead.

Are you cheating on someone right now?
Definitely not. Not even cheating with my career, because well, that doesn't exist.

If you took a drug test would you pass it?
Of course. Who do you think I am? Actually wait - I've been doped on NyQuil for a few days. That might show up.
Fun Fact: When I take cold medicine, I don't *feel* tired. But apparently when my head hits the pillow, I am out. Then I wake up startled because I didn't even know I was asleep. Yay drugs!

Day been rough?
Just boring, like every day here at the store. I may have to watch some Monty Python & the Holy Grail. I guess I could have it worse.

When was the last time you were really confused?
I am often confused, mostly by other people's actions. Today a person came into the store and asked me how much a money order was. When I told her that we don't sell money orders, she argued with me that we do "because that other store around the corner does." I insisted that no, we do not. Then she preceded to grab multiple handfuls of the free candy. Joke's on her -that candy is horrible.

How has this week been?
Fine. Watched the superbowl yesterday. Steelers won, so that was cool. Went shopping ang got some bargains, and that was cool too.

When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Yes, absolutely. If I care about something then I want to hear more about it. Saying "I don't care" generally means for you to stfu.

When are you home alone?
I guess every other Friday when the aforementioned Jay goes to the jam.

Do you like your life right now?
It's ok I guess.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
The couch. Cold medicine is a bitch.

What don’t you leave the house without?
phone, wallet, keys, you know - the reg.

Would you kill a hobo for 100,000,000 dollars?
That's not very nice. Is the hobo terminally ill and unable to seek elsewhere? Or is he just a poor guy that has no house?

Whom did you last go out to eat with?
Jay, last night to a sports bar to watch some football game.

Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
Maybe out of jealousy because I'm so awesome, but nothing genuine.

Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Not really.

Did you nap today?
No, but I bet I could.

What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
substitute "pajama pants" for sweats, and then it's a tie.

Do you use an alarm clock?
The one on my cell phone. It's the Peter Gunn theme. I feel like a spy when I wake up.

Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. Yes I do.

Do you trust people?
depends on the situation

How was your Friday?
It was ok. Long day at work. But normal.

Where were you an hour ago?
Right here.

Does anyone get on your nerves?
Most people. They are stupid and I get annoyed by it.

Do you have anything written on your hands?
Not right now, but it's good that you ask. Sometimes I DO write (or draw) on my hands.

Are you tired?
not tired enough to sleep, but yeah.

When's the last time you talked to your best friend?
Coupla weeks ago - we had a 6 hour drive and crappy motel room together.

Do you like scary movies?
I like them, but not if they're just about gore. I like when they are creepy.

Do you want kids when you're older?
Sure.

Is there anyone you really want to see right now?
Ed McMahon. And he could bring a check if he wanted.

Have you done bad things with your parents nearby?
Maybe? I dunno. Maybe not.

Do you think your future will be a good one?
I certainly hope so. But if I think it, it will happen right?

If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Well, I still might do that. I've done it before.

Do you laugh at all the wrong times?
Every time is right for laughter.

What did you last put in your mouth?
The spout of my water bottle. I am hydrated.

Who was your last text from?
Jason. We're talking about my hair's potential colors.

What's the last movie you watched?
Sabrina - the original. Though as I mentioned, I might watch some Holy Grail later.

Your favorite number?
8 billion

What are you listening to?
Right now some Pearl Jam song, but in general the XM radio.

What are you doing today?
working. Which is why I'm actually doing this survey. :)

2 comments:

LittlePea said...

Nyquil? Cold medicine? I'm guessing you've been sick?

super des said...

Yeah, I think all those plane trips a coupla weeks ago gave me a cold.

# #