Tuesday, December 04, 2007

attn: stalkers

I know you think I live in an apartment building, but I really live in a car. A blue one. It must be true, because the proof is right here on google maps: (click to make it bigger)



That's right, I typed in my address, and instead of pointing to a building maybe, or even an empty lot, the little green google arrow is pointing to a car. A moving car. It's not even parked.
Yeah, I live so fast my address ain't even stationary, suckaz.

Also, I'm running from the feds. So don't show them this picture, kthksbai.

9 comments:

mdog said...

that is effing awesome.

Suzanne said...

Of course, I must try this now.

Suzanne said...

I don't live in a car, but I do appear to live next door to my apartment building.

super des said...

aw infallible google.
and suz, does this mean you live in the funeral parlor? At least that's a stationary building.

Average Jane said...

Google thinks I live in the middle of the street, about 1 1/2 houses up from my actual house.

super des said...

that's about where I am, except in a car.

mar said...

are you sure that's not a minivan?
heh!

Unknown said...

Google thinks I live in a field :-(

Suzanne said...

I was thinking that I should have specified that google did not think i lived in the funeral home, but rather the other building next door to my building. The funeral home sounds way more interesting, though.

# #