Friday, November 16, 2007

ah, Flag Day




Your Birthdate: June 14



You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.

It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!

You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.

But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.



Your strength: Your superstar charisma



Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you



Your power color: Fuchsia



Your power symbol: Diamond



Your power month: May




Let me address these issues:
1. People are my slaves - check
2. People love me - check
3. people love me still - check
4. I run around a lot - check, especially right this second (thanks caffeine + good mood)
5. I'm a superstar - check
6. commitment? - (un)check
7. Fuchsia? Normally I would cringe and cry a little, but then I look at my current hair color ....
8. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Or whatever.
9. I've got no problem with May. There are pretty flowers.

So anyway, I'm pleased with the results. Of course it does that whole vanity thing for me.

2 comments:

LittlePea said...

Fuchsia makes me cringe and cry a little too. I would prefer to describe you hair as hot pink...I know it's the same thing but it just sounds more Des...

Suzanne said...

"You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life."

This is what I was told for my birthday. If "spiritual" means "crabby" and "meditating" means ranting and swearing, then it is right on target!

Hope you had fun in Pittsburgh this weekend.

# #