Wednesday, September 12, 2007

meaningless post about running

I figgered since I have the computer (briefly) I should let everyone know that I'm still alive and blogging. Maybe (fingers crossed) I will have my very own i-net connection starting tomorrow so that I can spend my days not looking for a job in a cute clothing boutique around the corner from my house but blogging about what I had for breakfast and writing long sentences like this one.

Both the cat and I have discovered how much fun it is to run the length of the new apartment. Mecru does it just because he's a cat, but I do it when the doorbell rings and I have to run to the parlor window and see who's a-knockin. Then I have to run down 2 flights of stairs to answer the door since there is no buzz-in mechanism. I also have to run the length of the apt. when a phone rings and it is in the bedroom instead of one of the closer rooms, but by the time I get to the phone, I've missed the call anyway.

No comments:

# #