Thursday, May 17, 2007

state of discomfort

I am not right in my own skin. Each article of clothing feels like it's twisted and riding up, which is especially uncomfortable in my underwear. My hands and fingers feel like they're about to cramp up. My feet can't stop moving. I keep shifting in my chair because my butt can't handle sitting there like it's supposed to. I feel like I need to stretch out and curl up all at the same time. I can't tell if I'm hungry, thirsty, or need to pee. Am I nervous, scared, excited, bored? I don't think even being at home in my polka-dotted pajama bottoms would help. It is an entirely unpleasant situation.

What's the dillio?

4 comments:

Brillig said...

Ooooh, I liked this post. I don't know if you intended for us to like it, but it's actually quite fascinating and even poetic!

You need Craig to come home.

Or maybe you just need chocolate. I'm not entirely sure how that would help, but I'm of the opinion that chocolate can pretty much help everything...

super des said...

I did actually plot out my words a little more on this one. I coulda turned it into a poem I guess, but I'm no good except for haiku.

Serena Woodward said...

What you just described is a what I feel like when I'm heading into a manic day. More or less. That or the day before my period....kind of the same feeling. How's that for fucked up? *laughs*

super des said...

Well I was in a good mood last night. And I know it's not my period because that's not for another 5 weeks (3 month bc pills).

# #