Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Where is everyone?

For the past few days, very few people have read my blog. Even less have left comments. Also, surprisingly few of the blogs I read regularly have been updated. So I figured there was something important going on in the non-internet world (what?) that I didn't know about. I'm always the last fish on the boat anyway.

Then when I went to the gym, there was no one there either. I guess I'd gotten used to the Resolvers, who apparently have tittered out before 2 months were even up. But there were seriously only 3 people there when I began my workout. More came later, which leads me to further believe that there is some Cool People Club gathering that I don't know about.

So I've resolved myself to continue sitting at home playing Nintendo with my boyfriend. (Wouldn't that be a funny euphemism? It's not though. We actually are playing Nintendo. Mario 64, specifically.)



ps - Don't forget kiddos - The 1st of the month is Blog Exchange Day so if my post for tomorrow seems a little funny, that's why.



I'll be at Vicky's blog, over at The Mummy Chronicles, so be sure to stop by there.

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

I was out of town and thus not reading blogs, but I found that I had fewer visits in the last week or so than usual also. If there was some cool people gathering last week, I knew nothing of it either.

But I'm back now, and will be readding and commenting on your blog again.

super des said...

Well you were in London doing fun things... like throwing up. But I did miss your comments.
:)

Suzanne said...

Over the last 25 minutes, I made many comments, so I hope i made up for it. I missed reading your blog.

super des said...

Certainly gives me some interesting things to read and respond to!
:D

LittlePea said...

I was at the arm and leg salon yesterday....but I caught up last night. Today I'm nursing my f-ing sore leg.

Oh there IS a cool people gym out there. Who the hell would want to go there? Probably your co-workers....they sound oh-so-cool to me.

super des said...

Pea, you are a loyal reader. I have brainwashed you successfully.

And I don't think my coworkers go to any gym, if you get my drift.

Alex Elliot said...

I didn't have as many comments this week either. Furthermore, I have received no email since noon which considering that I'm on two moms group list-serves is pretty rare.

SUEB0B said...

I have been busy seeing a new guy. Yes, and having much fun doing it. I came back to bloglines and had over 400 feeds to read. Oops.

Count Mockula said...

I've just been crazy busy, and my computer at work will let me read, but not post comments. So I've been following the trials and travails, just not saying anything...

super des said...

Alright then. I guess you are all excused - temporarily.

I haven't gotten many email lately either, Alex.

Sudiegirl said...

dahling...i have been a bad, neglectful blogfriend.

hang in there...and I'm giving you a shoutout today so enjoy it.

how does one get involved in the blog exchange?

super des said...

Click on that pink button, darling. That will take you to the site, and you can email the person.

Becky C. said...

SudieGirl sent me--glad she did:)

~Becky

super des said...

Hi Becky, welcome! Stick around, enjoy the sights. Any friend of Sudiegirl's is a friend of mine.
:)

# #