Sunday, April 23, 2006

weddings

I just want everyone to know that I have at least 2 friends that are postponing their weddings until I can come back to California to attend said weddings. I like this plan because clearly, my presence is more important to the future marrieds than the actual exchanging of the rings & vows. Also I theorize that these people are looking for invitations to my hypothetical wedding, which will have to be in California because there is no way I can postpone my marriage for every single person in every single part of California to come out to New York. Not to mention that the bride's side of the audience would be a bit sparse if I were to have a wedding here. I would have to hire people to be seat fillers, and that would just add another expense to an already expensive event.

No comments:

# #