Friday, April 14, 2006

leave of absence

I just want everyone to know that for the next week or so, I will be doing signifcantly less posting and blogging. This is because my friend Liz is coming to visit me tonight and I feel that actual human interaction, especially with someone that lives 3000 miles away, is better than blogging- virtual interaction.

If I have any interesting stories leftover after her visit, I will certainly share them with you all. However, my normal jibbering will fill up Liz's ears instead of your inbox for a while.If I am bored during the days I have to work (since due to my importance to the company I can't have a whole week off) then I will post.

You can still contact me if you feel the need - if there is some Des-sized hole in your life that only I can fill.

OK, ciao for now.
smooches,
D

No comments:

# #